- Read our December Newsletter here
- New Photo Galleries - Christmas Events at Portesbery
- New Photo Galleries - 'Secondary Curriculum Day' and 'Our School!'
- New Photo Galleries - Official School opening and Children in Need
- After School Club booking forms for Spring 2017 are now available to download
- Previous news items
Welcome to Portesbery School
Portesbery is an all age day school (2 -19 years) catering for children and young people with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD). Pupils may have additional sensory impairments, physical difficulties or challenging behaviour. We have provision for a total of 100 pupils at the school.
The view from Ofsted
Achieving our mission
At Portesbery, we focus on the specific needs of individual children. Our mission is to offer a happy and secure, yet challenging and stimulating environment. View more about our vision.